5 Healthy Foods for Valentines Day
David L. Steed
It’s that time of year again. Valentines Day is just around the corner. Every year we remember (hopefully) to get our significant other candy presents and heart felt gifts. This year The Center of Dental Professionals and A Kids Place Dentistry wants you to show your teeth “the love.” Milk chocolate and candy hearts can be harsh on your pearly whites. That is why we are suggesting you try out some of these romantic food ideas from our Pinterest page.
1. Strawberry Roses: These cut strawberries make the perfect culinary snack. The rose pattern is fairly easy to make and your friends and family will think you are quite the gourmet chef.
2. Heart Shaped Carrots: Top your salad appetizer with some of these festive heart shaped carrots to really set the mood. Simple touches like these are easy to do and only require a little creativity (thanks Pinterest).
3. Heart Shaped Cheese Platter: This cheese plate is another great idea to host a party or treat as an appetizer before a long romantic meal. You can add hard meats like salami to the mix if it needs some variety.
4. Mozzarella Cheese Filled Hearts: These delicious cheese filled hearts are made with mozzarella and a roasted red pepper pesto. Yum!
5. Cupid’s Hot Dog Hearts: We know that hot dogs aren’t a staple of French cuisine, but having something fun for kids can make Valentines Day all the more special!
For more great ideas like this, please visit our Pinterest page or any of our other social media sites.
The Center of Dental Professionals and A Kids Place Dentistry want to encourage you to have a fun Valentines Day and remember to brush your teeth after enjoying any sweets this holiday. Visit any of our wonderful dentists at our 2 office locations in Salt Lake City, Utah for more information on oral health. To make an appointment call (801) 747-8018.