In life, you may find yourself just going through the motions. Then one day you look back and come to the realization that you are leading a life you either don’t like or are not passionate about. Does this sound like you?
When looking into the factors that are attributing to dissatisfaction in the workplace, these factors stand out:
1) You feel like you are working for the wrong reasons.
2) You are not living up to your potential.
3) You feel like your job lacks meaning.
If the above describes you, you’re not alone in feeling like this! According to a 2013 report by Gallup, only 30 percent of employees in America ‘feel engaged at work”. For most of us, work is a monotonous, depleting, and unfulfilling experience. Don’t you think it’s time to take control of your life and pursue a career path that is dynamic and gratifying?
Dental assisting can be the solution to all of your career concerns. As a Dental Assistant, you are:
1) Marketable to the countless dental offices in Salt Lake City or near you. This provides you with not only job security but also the agency of choosing which office environment best suits you.
2) Setting yourself up in a career that has adequate career advancement opportunities. Thus, enabling you always to feel as though you are living up to your fullest potential.
3) An integral asset in the care and education of patients as well as a key component in the efficiency of the dentist’s delivery of quality oral health care. This allows you to feel important and gratified in your career.
So what are you waiting for? If becoming a Dental Assistant sounds like a good career move for you, enroll in The Core Foundation’s Winter Training and Development Program. Our accelerated 12-week program will give you the confidence and skills needed to excel in your new career as a Dental Assistant!
Courses start December 5 th . Contact Nicole Rizika at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.